“Get the shrimp ”
Review of Big Wave Shrimp

Big Wave Shrimp
Ranked #12 of 93 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: At Big Wave Shrimp, we are serving Aloha daily. Our food truck is a favorite for locals and visitors alike, with a menu full of tasty, Hawaiian-style meals. With lots of tables, plenty of shade, and calming music, you'll love the laid-back ambience. Chef Kawita is the heart of our Big Wave Shrimp truck, adding love and ono-licious ingredients to every plate she serves. We are known for our shrimp plates, like Garlic Shrimp, Peeled Shrimp, Spicy Shrimp, and Shrimp Fried Rice, but we have plenty of other options as well. The Short Ribs, Spring Rolls, or our famous Mac Salad are sure to hit the spot.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a food truck featured on Diners, Drive-In’s & Dives. My husband ordered the peel-yourself shrimp. I ordered the already peeled shrimp. Both were very good. My daughter ordered the beef and I would not recommend that.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited this place because it did not have a huge line and we were on a time crunch. We are glad we did. The plate lunches were big and great and the shrimp were huge and delicious!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

This is a great find in a small but busy town. The food is amazing, we tried a combo plate, and it was well served, and both the garlic and spicy shrimp were very good.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Ate here after our skydiving trip and I have to tell you, one would be hard pressed to find better shrimp. It’s a food truck. There are many in Hawaii I’m learning. Guy Feirri has visited these guys and they were on Triple D. I had the coconut shrimp and my wife had the garlic. They give you plenty of food. We weren’t able to eat it all so we brought about half of it back to snack on throughout the day.
Outstanding food and service.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Everyone should eat here. Wasn’t aware until my husband and I got here that it had been reviewed by Guy Fierri