“Fresh waffle cones”
Review of Scoop of Paradise

Scoop of Paradise
Ranked #4 of 10 Dessert in Haleiwa
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Walked down the street after lunch to get some dessert. Lots of ice cream flavors to choose from. Saw them making waffle cones and bowls as we walked in (smelled delicious) so we paid the additional charge to have our scoop in one of those. Neat tables and décor. No wait when we were there. I'd come back if we were in the area.

There are newer reviews for Scoop of Paradise

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Little shop with an interesting mixture. The home made ice cream was very good with big portions. Tried the pineapple cheesecake and chocolate with macadamia nuts. The guy serving was apparently tired and showed little interest though it was close to closing time.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

This cute place had great ice cream in fun Hawaiian and "traditional" flavors. So glad we chose this instead of the Matsumoto's line down the block!

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

This is a cool little ice cream shop. I like the feel of the place. The owner is very nice too. I had the coconut ice cream, it was pretty tasty!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

This ice cream is soooo good! I had the choc. macadamia and a scoop of coconut macadamia. Both were delicious, I couldn't decide my favorite.My husband had a butter pecan. If you have read my reviews, you know I am a bit cheap so it did seem a little spendy at $14 for 3 scoops total in two waffle cones. I am telling you though, it is totally worth it! If you need handicap access go around back, there are several steep stairs at the front entrance. A very cute shop and friendly people serving you. They acted like they were having fun working there.