“Hidden gem”

Ranked #14 of 91 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Found this place by accident because its in the back of a store. Had "the pipeline" smoothie and it was excellent! The girls at the counter were very nice

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Tucked away in the back of the local Organic Grocery you'll find this little gem. Normally, when I hear vegetarian, I head the other way - BUT NOT HERE. The food is delicious and lovingly prepared. I always judge a restaurant by how many locals eat there, and you'll find surfers and Haleiwa locals here at any time of the day. TOP NOTCH!

El Lobo Tip: Relax ... it's small with about 5 tables and it takes a while to get your food. Love takes time!

1  Thank ElLoboDePlaya
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Amazing and fresh vegetarian food! We have eaten here twice in 2 days and will probably again tomorrow.
I haven't tried a smoothy yet, but they look amazing.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

A friend of mine highly recommended that my husband and I visit the Beet Box Cafe while in the town of Haleiwa for the day. We are so glad that she did. What a cute little unassuming place filled with delicious and healthy food. I had the Avocado on toast and it was amazing. My husband had the beans and rice and enjoyed it as well. It is a a fun little place to visit and we both would definitely go back.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

The North Shore has dozens of food trucks. The wrap I bought at the Beet Box (parked across the street from Pipeline) was simply amazing. Great flavors, healthful, and perfectly cooked veggies (still crunchy and flavorful). A vast improvement over much of the food in the area (and I love garlic shrimp, poke from Foodland, etc. but the veggie wrap was really, really good).