“Great Experience!”
Review of Go Nuts Hawaii

Go Nuts Hawaii
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Not the only but the one surf shop in town!We have a great variety of new and used surfboards, long boards,body boards,SUP for rent and sale, We have free delivery and pick up for any rental any where in the island. We provide surf lessons and Stand up surf lessons all over the island,CPR certified friendly instructors with a lots local knowledge in all the brakes. we also have the latest hardware to turn your surf experience even more pleasure.Also you can come stay with Us on our surf camp on the renowned North Shore of Oahu and live the experience of the real spirit of surfing all over. Mahalo!
Polk City, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We had a great experience with Go Nuts Hawaii! Our plans changed several times and they were always more then willing to work with us and change to the day and time we needed! We actually ended up meeting them on the north shore instead of in Waikiki which we were really happy about because we were taken to a little beach where we were the only ones there and we were able to just focus on us and not the hundreds of people always at Waikiki. We had a great time!

Visited April 2014

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I both have never tried stand up paddle boarding and we both got up pretty easily. Lots of falling off, but that's expected when you first start out. Our instructor Cesar was very knowledgeable and patient with us. All in all it was a great experience and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Visited March 2014
American Fork, Utah
“Go Nuts Hawaii !”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was my first time surfing. I had a great experience. I am a short light weight man. They educated me on surf boards and what would be the best choice for my height, weight, experience, and by the type of wave that were at the shore we were surfing at. I would recommend them and will be renting from them each time I go to Hawaii. Thanks to my new job it will be at least once a year. I'm excited to be a great surfer because of Go Nuts Hawaii !

Visited February 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent beginners surf lessons!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Instructors were great! Both were very patient. My instructor Juan Carlos was always by my side. I felt completely safe and was able to get up! Thanks for the wonderful experience!

Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We bought the Groupon and got even more than we paid for! Our instructor was patient with us first-timers and got us both up and surfing within minutes. He was in no rush to bring us back to shore - we were supposed to get a one hour lesson and ended up getting 2 hours. Very nice guys to deal with. We'll be back for more rentals and lessons someday!

Visited March 2014