“Mahalo!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ke Iki Beach Bungalows

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Haleiwa
Ke Iki Beach Bungalows
Cape May, New Jersey
“Mahalo!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2005

Can I just say, "I LOVE THIS PLACE". I stayed in one of these bungalows for two weeks two years ago. It was one of the most relaxing and wonderful vacations I have ever experienced. I fell in love with the island so much I actually moved to Hawaii less than a year later. The hospitality is wonderful, and I felt right at home. There was even a friendly pooch to stand in as "mans best friend" for my dog who couldn't experience the island with us. I want to recommend that everyone experience the North Shore, especially Hale'iwa, because it is the true "island feel", it just isnt the same in Honolulu or Waikiki. Thank you so much for making my vacation wonderful.

18 Thank Danelp

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2005

If your idea of vacation is to be pampered and you need a spa, sauna or hot tub, if you need room service and you enjoy going to the beach each day along side of a thousand other vacationers you will not want to stay at Keiki Beach Bungalows.
Keiki beach Bungalows has charcoal grills and picnic tables on the patios for guests, the bungalow we stayed in had a fully equiped kitchen, tastefully furnished, roomy and very clean, Staying at Keiki Beach reminded me of renting a cabin in the mountains of Western Pa, the bungalows have just the right mix of a rustic feel and charm with the amenities of the 21st century.
The very best part is the view from your bungalow or patio, you will simply not find a more amazing sunset at any price.
Our visit was Oct. 04, each morning we walked from our patio onto the beach and watched the surfers practice for the up coming season on the some of the North Shores most famous surfing spots.
Greg the manager is a great guy, he takes great care of the place and is just a nice guy to meet.
Last but not least Keiki Beach is not for everybody and I am very happy about that, we could not have enjoyed our time in Oahu more.
P.S. Starbucks is a couple hundred yards down the road.

24 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Seattle, Wa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2005

Despite securing reservations for three cabins via credit card at the Ke Iki Beach Bungalows eight months in advance, the owners cancelled our reservation 61 days before we were due to arrive, and gave our slots to a film crew. Cancelling a vacation stay would have been bad enough, but we had planned to have our wedding here, and losing the location caused us to scramble to replan everything in the short time remaining. Management on site said there might be a chance that we could have the wedding at another location they managed, but that was the last we heard from them.

I hear it's a nice place. Too bad we never got a chance to see it.

46 Thank skysurfer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Haleiwa
Waikiki
#1 of 1 in Kahuku
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,527 reviews
Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging
#1 of 1 in Sunset Beach

Been to Ke Iki Beach Bungalows? Share your experiences!