“Great Visit with the sharks”

Hawaii Shark Encounters
Ranked #14 of 62 Tours in Haleiwa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Swallow your fears and come face to face with one of Hawaii's most majestic and misunderstood creatures of the deep...Sharks! View sharks in their natural habitat in a specially designed cage that not only protects but has plexiglass windows so you can still get that one on one feeling. 5 Years old and over welcome. Mask and snorkel provided, and we have a hot water shower. GoPros on a Go Pole are available for rent to capture your once in a lifetime experience in High Definition.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the second time we’ve used Hawaii Shark Encounters. The crew focuses on safety first and then give you an amazing adventure. The educational piece is an added bonus and helps spread the message that sharks are our friends and important to maintaining balance in the ocean...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,283)
All reviews
"whole family"
"bucket list"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

WOW! One of the most amazing experiences in a shark cage. Great information and knowledgeable crew! The crew gave us some interesting facts and a different insight on sharks. As an avid snorkel and free diver the information was helpful if i ever encountered a shark. Highly recommended to all shark enthusiast.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The guys were great. So friendly and knowledgeable. I went by myself and they did a great job of building rapport and making the whole group feel welcomed and comfortable. I can’t belive how many sharks we saw too. I will definitely book again with them on my next trip to Oahu. I’m hoping to take my 6 y/o and as long as your child can snorkel, this would be great for kids too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was so much fun and the guides were so friendly and informative!! I highly recommended to anyone visiting!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just got back from my 4th trip with these guys and it is awesome every time! I go about every 2-3 years and it’s just as exciting every trip! The captain and crew on the boat were both really knowledgeable and I learn something new every time. It’s very safe and would be great for younger kids also. I’ve heard people say “thanks for ruining my vacation”......”cause nothing is going to be this awesome or top this for the rest of our vacation !” Lol
Maholo, Keep it up guys and I’ll see you again in 2 years!

1  Thank Lee G