“FANTASTIC Acai Bowl!!!!!!!!!! You have to try one...or two!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Haleiwa Bowls

Haleiwa Bowls
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chilliwack, Canada
“FANTASTIC Acai Bowl!!!!!!!!!! You have to try one...or two!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

We had never heard of an acai bowl, before walking through Haleiwa. We finally stopped and decided to order on. We choose the SURF BOWL, large and shared it. It starts with filling a good sized ice cream tub with granola, the heaping scoops of packed down "acai sherbet" (?)...then more granola, shredded coconut and drizzled with honey. It was absolutely fantastic !! We went back another couple of times before we left, my only regret is that we didn't stop in on our first day....it would have been breakfast or lunch every day!!! As I have a tonne of allergies, it was actually something that I could eat, that wasn't salad! The girls who worked this fast paced little tiki hut were friendly, smiling and also very helpful with where to go and what to do in Haleiwa, aloha, you girls were awesome...great job!!!

• Visited October 2013

Wichita, Kansas
“By far the BEST on the North Shore!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

They definitely have the best Acai Bowls...sweet, crunchy, smooth, and tasty! My husband and I came back several times and couldn't get enough!

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“I miss this place so much!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

I miss this place so much , we ate an acai bowl here everyday for four weeks, sometimes 2/3 times a day. They are the best Acai bowls on the island!
The girls working were alway so friendly and worked hard so we always left them a tip.
They have a seating area around the back of the hut with free wifi which is great!

• Visited June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great for ACAI BOWLS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

My husband is now addicted to Acai bowls because of this place. The smoothies are fresh and yummy! It's a little hut on the side of the road and the girls that were working were sweet and friendly! Very healthy selections and not priced too high. Located in the cute little town of Haleiwa.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SherryS_1983
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

Read about this place on a blog about how to spend a day up on the North Shore and I will definitely pass on the recommendation. It is a small little hut that I would never have seen if I wasn't specifically looking for it. When you see all the people outside of Matsumoto shaved ice pull over and find parking because Haleiwa Bowls is right across the street. I had the Acai Bowl and it was delicious. Really fresh and summery. Great way to start a day of adventure.

• Visited June 2013