“Good pad Thai & more”

Souvaly Thai Mobile
Ranked #52 of 93 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This is a truck on the main street with bench seating outside. Up on the north shore many will know that most of these vendors serve great food.
Souvlay did not disappoint....fresh cooked, tasty and pretty reasonably priced. We both went for pad Thai and enjoyed.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I thought the food was very good. Like many others, we ended up here because Opal Thai was closed. I had the green curry shrimp and my husband had the shrimp pad thai. Both were very yummy and hot. We did order the shrimp because we were worried that the chicken might not be as fresh. But the shrimp were very fresh and tasty. I would recommend to anyone looking for a spot if Opal Thai is closed.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We were looking to eat at opal Thai on the north shore, but they were on vacation. So we stopped here. Lucky for us, it was great. Every food truck seems to have the same prices and most of the same menu items, so we gave it a try. Wife loved the Thai dish she had, kids loved the chicken tenders, I picked off every ones food try. Quick, hot, fresh, nice people, what more do you want? This stop was a hit with the family.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Good Thai from a food truck in Halewia; easy to miss; there is parking in a dirt lot to the side of the truck. Good selection, service and food.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I lived in Hong Kong 10 years, eating all over Asia. Most Thai restaurants on Oahu are good, but not great. If you ask for Thai spicy, you might get mild or medium, which if you enjoy real spicy, is a real frickin disaster. It was my birthday on Saturday and I told the people at the truck that I was mad at all the lame mild Thai food in Honolulu and could they give me the real deal-- ahhh! Huge flavor, THAI spicy; my wife can handle pretty spicy, and when she tasted the papaya salad, her sweet little eyes almost popped out of her head. With an amazed look on her face, she watched me dig in. The veggie green curry's flavor was 5 stars all day long. I had Thai spicy shrimp-- flavor reminded me of being in Bangkok (this almost never happens on Oahu). I haven't posted on any blogs in maybe a year--but I feel compelled to share.

Enjoy :)