“Wonderful Stop in the North Shore!”
Review of The Soap Cellar

The Soap Cellar
Ranked #8 of 25 Shopping in Haleiwa
Columbus, Ohio
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 165 helpful votes
“Wonderful Stop in the North Shore!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a great place to stop and shop. There are a lot of interesting smells and fascinating items. The owner even spoke a little Japanese to a patron, it was cool.

Visited May 2014

Salem, Oregon
202 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 245 helpful votes
“Friendly owner and interesting soaps”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The owner was in the shop when we visited and we could watch her making up a batch of soaps. The process was interesting and we enjoyed talking with her. She also makes candles and sells a variety of scented oils.

Visited December 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I visited here on my vacation to Oahu with my boyfriend and we BOTH loved this store.
Bought a couple bars of soap and when I got home and used them I wish I bought more!
My skin is very sensative to soaps but their soap works amazing and smells even better.

Highly recommend!

Visited July 2013
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Fun way to spend a lazy afternoon”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The folks who run the shop were friendly, knowledgable and patient. The shop smelled heavenly and offered a lot of variety. Lots and lots of fun.

Visited July 2013