“Island Fish is a great choice!”

Haleiwa Joe's Seafood Grill
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I just let the server decide what to get and she suggests their island catch for the day,well like the first experience-You can'y go wrong.It was delicious plus the hospitality of the staff.

Well done guys!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Well obviously I had AND recommend the mahimahi.

As someone who does not regularly, willingly eat fish, I decided to give the mahimahi a shot, just so I could say I tried mahimahi.....

The results were life changing. That fish was cooked so well I can't even recall anything ever tasting better. Flavor, texture, everything was absolutely perfect.

The drinks were great. Our server was awesome. Five stars all around.

1  Thank Mjolnir117
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

These guys have the best calimari I've had! The best sauce to go with it too! Try not to fill up on the sourdough bread before your main dish. My favorite dish on the menu has to be the wasabi steak. They really do have a great menu. Great place to dine! It's a locals favorite.

1  Thank NAndrade
Reviewed 27 May 2014

A great fresh seafood dinner in a wonderfully relaxing laid back town. The whole fish dinner entree may seem deceiving, but if ou are willing to work for it, it is worth every bite.

1  Thank Denise S
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We had a great dinner as we watched the sunset. Fantastic food I had the Ahi tuna which was done perfectly. Would recommend to anyone.