“Ditto ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Breakers Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 88 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Ditto ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I would have to agree with other reviewers..food was good...actually very good. Kids got big breakfast with biscuits and gravy (a little pricey at 12.95) but they said it was really good. Hubby got Eggs Benedict which he really liked. Their coffee was AWESOME! We aren't coffee connoisseurs or anything but we do like our coffee and I could drink their coffee black with no problem. Staff was a little slow but we were also told to expect that on the islands- very friendly though. Around $50-60 for family of five to eat bfast (little one shared off everyone). Would go back- recommended!

Mesa
“Relaxing Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had a really nice and relaxing breakfast. Our server was very sweet and attentive. We were told that the North Shore is very chill and not to expect things to happen super quickly. We went into breakfast with that expectation and the food service was actually quicker than we had anticipated. I had the breakfast burrito with Portuguese sausage and my mom had the crab cakes. Both dishes were great, especially the crab cakes. The prices compared to the resort area on the West side of the island were very reasonable. I would eat here again if I found myself on the North Shore.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Norhern california
“Might Break your bank!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Third time there and I can only say that is average at best! Very friendly service but VERY SLOW!! Took my son for breakfast and we ordered pancakes and 2 eggs and bacon and 40 minutes we finnaly got our breakfast!! I think that says it all....

Visited July 2014
Poulsbo
“Service was sweet, but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Service was sweet, but the 'fresh fruit' was more like preserved fruit. To make up for forgetting about our side of bacon, she brought extra, which was nice. Maybe it's just "island time", but it seemed a bit slow - though very friendly.

Visited July 2014
Danbury, Connecticut
“Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Very casual atmosphere and I would only go here for lunch. Mahi mahi club sandwich was good. The pork quesadillas were also good, however, very greasy. Food comes quick for an easy in and out bite.