“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stumbled upon this place by accident during a day trip out to sunset beach and were pleasantly surprised. The food was fresh and delicious and the staff were really helpful and service was fantastic.

2  Thank Hardingsontour

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We were recommended to this bakery by our Surf Instructor, and were so pleased with the recommendation. We only had a chance to try the smoothies, but they were amazing! It's a really neat location with a homey local feel, and great service. As a visitor, I was fascinated by all of the geckos outside on the patio while we were drinking our smoothies! They were so cute, and they were everywhere!! We were bummed we didn't have time to come back and try more items on the menu before we had to leave.

1  Thank Paul_Kate_West
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was excited to try the coconut peanut butter with banana sandwich since I heard coconut peanut butter is delicious. It is, but mind you, it would taste better over a bowl of ice cream. It was served on just plain old white, not very special bread. It was so sweet that after we were finished, we cut across the parking lot and had some huli-huli chicken. I wish I had tried a different sandwich.

1  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed 6 March 2014

One of the best lunch sandwiches I had while visiting Ohauh - they made a BLT with avocado that tasted fabelous. Both the interior and the exterior has amazing colourful charm - a must visit!

1  Thank Adele H
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Don't miss this cute little family owned bakery in Hale'iwa. The avocado sandwich was delicious (especially with the pesto wheat bun). Smoothies were great as well. I visited this place twice while staying at Turtle Bay Resort because the food was much better and cheaper.