“Excellent North Shore Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach View from Villa 106 lanai
Lanai with ocean views, lounge, and dining table Ocean View Living Room with new top of the line furniture and 55 inch Smart TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beach View from Villa 106 lanai
Lanai with ocean views, lounge, and dining table
Ocean View Living Room with new top of the line furniture and 55 inch Smart TV
Dining Room
Looking into the villa from the lanai
Gourmet Kitchen with wolf appliances, Subzero refrigerator, granite counters and travertine floors!
Ocean View ensuite Master with King Bed. TV has been upgraded to 40' SMART TV
Master Bathroom with separate shower and large soaking tub!
Bedroom 2 has a Queen Bed with luxurious linens and TV.
Secondary bathroom with marble counters, travertine floors and travertine shower walls.
Bedroom 3 has a Queen Bed with luxurious linens and TV.
Villa 106 floor plan
Floor plan when renting both the 3-bedroom villa 106 and it's adjoining studio villa 105.
An aerial view of the Ocean Villas and Turtle Bay!
Site plan
Ocean Villas pool and jacuzzi
View of the Ocean Villas and beach as seen from a drone over the ocean!
One of the two golf courses at the Resort!
Surfers seen from the pool bar at the resort
Roy's restaurant on the beach next to the villas
Ocean Villas pool and grounds.
Beach in front of the villas
Turtles on the beach by the villas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Kurt R
Woodstock, Georgia, United States
“Excellent North Shore Villa”
Reviewed 8 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

This may have been the best villa/condo that we have ever rented!

First of all is the location in the Turtle Bay resort. It was all that I had imagined about the beauty of Hawai'i and the villa is right in the middle of that beauty. I doubt you will find a better place to spend a week or two. The beaches are great and the water is warm (even in November) so you can play all day. You will not be disappointed with the location of this villa.

Secondly, the rental process with the Liotta's is first class. They were very responsive to me, even when asking early Saturday morning questions. They have thought about and planned for your needs once you arrive at the villa. You can walk right off the plane, drive out to the villa, and walk right into your vacation without *any* hassle. We rent condos on every vacation we have taken in the past 15 years and we always have some kind of hassle whether it is driving around a strange place to find the office for keys or buying trash bags for the condo (once the one or two provided have been used). But you will not need to do any of this here. The only thing we had to buy was groceries. The rest of the time we spend enjoying Hawai'i and the North Shore.

Lastly, I worried a bit about being 4000 miles away from the place I rented. I should not have worried :). The Liotta's took care of me and family, and provided an excellent place to stay. I wish we could have stayed much longer!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Dec 2012
We are so happy you enjoyed the villa, the location and rental process! We spent a lot of time trying to make everything simple for our guests. Thanks so much for staying in our villa and we hope to have you back again!
Albuquerque
Reviewed 30 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

30 Oct 2012
We agree that the North Shore is special! I'm glad you enjoyed the villa and amenities and we hope to have you back again!
WI
Reviewed 18 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
18 Oct 2012
We're so glad you enjoyed the villa and amenities! thanks for choosing our villa and we would love to have you back!
WI
Reviewed 18 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
18 Oct 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed your vacation and the villa! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences and we look forward to having you back too!
Pasadena
Reviewed 15 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Check-in / front desk
15 Oct 2012
Great to hear! We would love to have you back! Thanks!
Pasadena
Reviewed 15 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Check-in / front desk
15 Oct 2012
Great to hear! Thanks in advance for your recommendations! We would love to have you back too!
oakland
Reviewed 7 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
7 Sep 2012
We are so happy you enjoyed the villa and your vacation! Thank you for sharing your special experience with us! That sounds like it was a magical evening! We hope to have you back again someday!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing