“Perfection”
other travellers have booked this property
Amazing Ocean Views!
Lanai and view Ocean view living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lanai and view
Ocean view living room
Ocean View Bedroom with Walk-in Closet
Ocean View Gourmet Kitchen with Wolf appliances and granite countertop!
Bathroom with separate shower, soaking tub, and private toilet!
Sunset seen from the lanai
Villa 217 floor plan
Aerial view of the Ocean Villas at Turtle Bay!
Site plan
Ocean Villas heated pool and jacuzzi
View of the Ocean Villas and beach as seen from a drone over the ocean!
One of the two golf courses at the resort!
Sunset seen from the pool bar at the resort, The Point
Roy's Restaurant on the beach next to the villas
Ocean Villas pool and grounds.
Sandy Beach in Front of the Ocean villas
Turtles on the beach by the villas
Ocean View from Villa 217
Beach as seen from the hotel.
Turtle in the cove!
Ocean View Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sonoma, California
“Perfection”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Condo was as described. Amazing view, quiet, relaxing. Beautifully appointed. No need to go leave unless you want to, the resort has bars and restaurants just a 5 minute walk. Fully appointed kitchen if you want to cook. You only have to take a 10-15 minute walk to find a nice private beach. Or down the stairs to the pool or resort beach, which is never really crowded. Beach lockers have everything you need. Owners very responsive with any requests. Highly recommend, we will return.

TerryARev...
“Excellent, 100% Recommend”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Absolutely everything included is exactly as described so I won't rewrite it. Here are a few additional details:

Frisbee golf or Soccer golf course available on property. Frisbee Golf is ~$15 includes 3 golf discs (putter, driver, mid-range). Each person needs there own set. 12 holes - loads of fun especially for the teens in your group! They also rent soccer balls, cost unknown. Course is fairly easy to figure out with a aerial view course card they give you at the checkout desk. I suppose if you had your own golf discs you could golf for free - but I believe the intent is that you pay the small fee ($5?). Also - each person needs their own discs - of course.

Tennis courts were FREE - bring your own racket and balls! Make a reservation, though - they get busy.

Ocean Villas pool is not the Resort pool. Pros: MUCH MUCH less crowded. Quieter. Still a few kids around, fine for kids. Cons: Looks like resort pool has a small water slide. But I promise it is not worth the crowd! Never had a problem getting a chaise lounge. But if I did, I could bring my own chair provided by the unit!

Free snorkel gear provided by owner, very good. Try it on at the storage locker. Go at low tide to see the most. We saw at least 15 varieties of fish. Best siting was a rather large eel.

Bed - Very comfortable - new mattress is really worth the mention. Pull out bed - 6'1" 195 lb 17 year old slept on it for 6 nights and never complained. A first for pull-out beds.

Kitchen - excellent. Everything you need. Caveats, which were no problem for us: No dishwasher, minimal storage space for food, but no problem to find a way to store food. Refrigerator is about 3 feet tall and freezer cannot fit much. Do not stop at Coscto - you will not have room for anything from Costco!

Have to give huge thanks for the washer/dryer and complimentary soap. This allowed us to have clean towels every day (if desired) and clean clothes too, so pack light!

Air conditioning and unit temperature: Unit temperature was very comfortable with AC off and patio door open or with AC on and door closed. Probably most comfortable in-room temperature ever experienced in Hawaii (this includes more than 20 separate stays).

Location - PERFECT for North Shore. Only other place I might consider would be near Halei'wa town. Distance to stores and restaurants can start to feel long - but Lei Lei's is excellent and reasonable (especially lunch prices) - so if you don't mind eating at the same place several times, this is your go-to, no-drive choice. Otherwise, get ready for a 15-20 minute drive each way to dinner restaurants or grocery store.

This is one of VERY few units with a full straight-on ocean (and beach) view every time you look out. You do not have to be on the deck to enjoy this view. Note that the beach you see, is not the main beach and cannot be accessed by walking directly out, unless you are willing to climb through or over some hedges. So don't necessarily choose the ground floor unit, below, to walk out onto the beach. Enjoy this beach view, generally without seeing people! Access to the beach is very reasonable even with your arms full of chairs, snorkel gear, water, etc. You can get to the beach that is viewed from this condo, but you have to walk via the main beach access.

Big plus: no keys: Your door and the gates are all push-button key-code. Excellent - no worrying about lost keys at the beach! No hiding your keys when you snorkel.

Last and maybe most important if you have teens who like to game, even on vacation. Wi-fi is EXCELLENT! Better than my house. High speed, reliable, many many connections (phone, tablet, computer for each person) and no lag!

Final note about the North Shore: If you need to be within 5 minutes of the grocery store, Turtle Bay is not the place for you.

Enjoy - I really enjoyed my stay here. You can really tell that the owner put a great deal of thought into making sure our stay was absolutely excellent!

jer_s_rob...
Lafayette, California
“Family spring break”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This villa was fantastic. We have a 6 and 9 year old, and the set up was perfect. The unit amenities with kitchen, bath and washer/dryer were great. And the access to resort, beach, pool were easy. Couldn't recommend it more!

Barbara R
“Direct Ocean View Studio Villas Beach Level, Second Floor”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I took my 12 year old granddaughter to Hawaii for the first time in February. The view from our condo was picture perfect. In fact, I had a friend ask me if that was a photo I got off the Internet. Nope, just from my phone! The condo was very nice, clean, and right on the beach! Sunsets were unbelievable! The employees for our area were very friendly, helpful and wanted us to have a great time. We had such a great time!! I would recommend this property to anyone, and plan on going back my self one day.

Brusik3
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Amazing stay! Hosts were very attentive and responsive and included a welcome guide with grocery store locations, restaurant suggestions, and attractions! Beautiful studio with modern appliances.

sqsimpson
Kansas City
“Wonderful Short Getaway”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed for 3 days in Villa 205 after several days of business in Honolulu. It was absolutely perfect. The unit was wonderfully clean and excellently appointed. Exceedingly comfortable. This is not one of the right next to the ocean modules, but had a great view of the beach. Wonderful ocean breezes. We didn't ever turn on the A/C, though it is available, because the breezes kept the air circulating and nice. PLUS, the sound of the ocean is too delicious to give up, and we slept to the whoosh of the waves every night. The cleaning crew left brand new sponges and an unopened bottle of dishwashing soap, which I thought was a really nice detail. This studio villa is ideal for a couple. Neither more, nor less room than a couple would desire. The wood and stone floors, and all the wood paneling and granite countertops, etc. just made for a truly nice indoor environment. The managers are wonderful to deal with. We will be back.

CarolinaC...
Ventura County
“BEST Place EVER!”
Reviewed 27 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed in Unit #208 for 3 nights before Thanksgiving 2016 (had to move to Turtle Bay Resort our last 2 nights because those nights were already booked by someone else). This place is spectacular! First it is IMMACULATELY clean. It has high-end appliances and is decorated beautifully. The chair and sofa are both very comfortable, the bed was comfortable (I fell in love with some of the firm/dense/heavy pillows they had), the closet is so large that we were able to put our 3 suitcases in there open instead of having them lie around the room, the bathtub was super deep (only thing missing was bubble bath,) there's a washer/dryer, a beautiful lanai with a stunning view of the beach, an assigned parking place, the security door code was customizable, and it's gated. I was very disappointed that we had to leave and move to Turtle Bay Resort (which cost us almost 2 x as much and wasn't bad, but just wasn't nearly as comfortable as this condo). I kind of hate to say so many nice things because we want to go back and I don't want to have to compete with everyone else, but I must share this beautiful home away from home. You will not be sorry (unless maybe you're related to Thurston and Lovey Howell. ;-) )

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing