“Small snack and drink stop shop”
Review of Kahuku Superette

Kahuku Superette
Ranked #13 of 33 Restaurants in Kahuku
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Description: I learned about this place in the Hawaiian Airlines "Hana Hou" magazine and HAD to check it out. The shoyu poke WAS SO GOOD! I live in town, but my wife and I want to head out to Kahuku again just for this!
Melbourne, Florida
“Small snack and drink stop shop”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

They had a good variety of snack foods, some fruits/vegetables/and some questionable meat. If you're doing the beach thing, you can rely on this store to have most of your needs. Some camping stuff, grilling stuff, beer, water, etc. They even sell the masubi!

Visited August 2013

Laie, Hawaii
“You haven't lived until you have tried their poke and rice.”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

You won't get beyond the 1st step of the 12 step Kahuku Superette Poke and Rice Addiction {rogram. You have been warned.

Visited July 2013
Oahu, Hawaii
“Very Outdated Convenience Store”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Carries just the basics, some good snacks, outdated, smells bad. I did not include the poke in my rating, I dont like it or eat it. The staff is average-poor depending on what you need, no one has ever helped me in the aisles, they just stay behind the counter.

No public bathroom, place needs to be renovated badly. Frozen items have freezer burn. Everything is convenience store priced also, so its expensive. I try to avoid it whenever possible.

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“the very Best fresh ahi poke, ever!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I love fresh hawaiian ahi poke,
and this place is the very best.

kahuku is the very famous spot among surfers.
So you can see Surfers, island residents, and travelers in this small superette.

You can enjoy every kinds of pokes (raw tuna, spices with soy sauce).
Everything is sooo good, but shoyu 's the best.
you can have every dish with hot rice (but, I prefer no rice.)

kahuku superette looks old and small place
but all the dishes are soooo good!

one thing,
I'm very sorry that there is no room for eat inside,
but you can enjoy the dish with your favorite beverage (it's a superette!) at outside benches as most people do.

it's good for brunch,
or casual dining with your family or freinds.

• Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Get the poke”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Great poke. If you want rice get it on the side as they serve it hot and will put it in the same container as the poke, not for me. I like my poke cold and rice with it cold as well, if possible. If not, then like I said prior... on the side.

Visited March 2013