“Great corn!”

Uncle Woody's BBQ Corn
Ranked #12 of 36 Restaurants in Kahuku
Cuisines: Street Food
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Best grilled corn I've had in a long time. Simple menu. Husband got the soy sauce/sea salt variety, and I got the sea salt/garlic/parmesan kind. Very tasty. Will stop by again when I am on Oahu.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Three different varieties of corn (my wife and I loved the #2 Baja) for $4. Very friendly staff. Stopped by there two separate times it was so good.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

You've got to make the trip to the north shore to try the corn. We wouldn't call it BBQ in Texas, just grilled. Add the butter, garlic, sea salt and pepper and it is great. Worth the drive. If you go, the booth right next to it has great fried bananas like you have never experienced.

1  Thank WesleyMCPA
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I ordered one ear of the Baja style. It had butter, seasonings, and parmesan cheese! The flavors really worked together. So delicious with a great contrast between the sweet kernels and savory seasonings! We will head back on the way out of town and get two ears thus time!

1  Thank Angel S
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The Baja corn is a new twist on corn flavoring and it tastes great! Don,t miss it because its hidden behind Giovanis shrimp truck!!