“Local atmosphere”

Kailua Town Pub & Grill
Ranked #42 of 150 Restaurants in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were looking for a pub with a local flair and found it here. Very much a young local scene with local bands. We found a table in the corner and enjoyed our drinks while doing some people-watching. Music is loud, but good selection. Band was setting up just as we were leaving. Waitresses are busy, but attentive.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

My wife and I (seniors) eat at KTBG whenever we want fish and chips. Having developed a hankering for fish and chips when we visited London, we never expected to enjoy good British style f&c in Hawaii let alone in our hometown. But that's what have in our own Kailua. Our recent visit continues to confirm that KTBG has very good f&c. The basket provides two healthy portions of deep fried fish on a bed of chips. Another good choice at KTBG is their Reuben sandwich. A good variety of beer is on hand to slake one's thirst. Four thumbs up for KTBG .

1  Thank uilamaboy
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I have eaten at Kailua Town Pub & Grill twice within the past two weeks, and will now make it a regular on my trips to Oahu. The prices are extremely reasonable for Hawaii or any place else. I highly recommend the fish & chips and my daughter definitely recommends the shepherd's pie. The staff are very pleasant and easy on the eyes. I will make this a regular place to eat on each of my visits to Oahu which is a few times a year or more. If you have a baby that requires a high chair you need to be aware that they only have one high chair available. Very enjoyable time can be had at Kailua Town Pub & Grill.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Food was better than expected & plentiful! Good drinks too, great atmosphere although a bit small & crowded

Reviewed 5 December 2013

All kinds of beers, decent menu, lots of TVs. I had Kailua pig nachos, loved it. He had ahi salad. Said it was OK. Not much local on menu but all looked good and reasonable prices. Space of restaurant was small, bigger bar side but that side was noisy. I'd say it was good. The waitress was super nice!! I'd go back.