“Tropical Freshness”

Ranked #22 of 145 Restaurants in Kailua
Kailua, Hawaii
“Tropical Freshness”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

A great variety of salads, many with a tropical twist. Small place so not much room to eat inside. More eating areas are outside and you can finish your salad with a smoothie from Lanikai Juice right next door!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Todd R

Lake Worth, Florida
“Best veggies in town!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I stopped in here to grab a sandwich before going sailing for the day. I had the veggie sandwich, it was the best veggie sandwich I have ever eaten!

• Visited April 2013
“Great food with service by high school kids, need I say more? Kids menu too.”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Let it be said that I am a frequent flyer at Aloha Salads because the food is ono (tasty). I love their salads: Ono Island Ahi (medium seared), Ceasar, Paia pomegranate, Kamuela Cobb, and the Goddess. Also love their chicken curry wrap.

In general the service is good. You order, you wait, you get food. But *sometimes* the kids really screw up on orders, e.g when you switch ingredients out, they can't figure out you want a serving of papayas instead of the strawberries. This time I ordered, I waited at the outside table for 10 minutes, kept peeking in the window to see if it was done, went back in to pick it up, but no food. Let it be said there were NO OTHER CUSTOMERS between the time I ordered and the time I picked it up. The 4 workers there asked each other who made the order & quickly realized no one did. DOH!! They quickly made my wrap then. Sigh.

They do have a great kids menu. PB & Honey on pita with bananas are always a hit. I attached the kids menu for you.

• Visited April 2013
stamford, ct
“delicious and fresh food”
Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

They have a very nice menu selection and accommodate substitutions easily. The tomato basil soup is delicious. The salads are very nicely prepared. I love the grilled shrimp. Others in my party enjoyed the curried quinoa and steak on their salads. This is a very casual place with some outdoor seating. Excellent for take out. I have previously ordered a veggie sandwich and it was very tasty.

1 Thank rf06903
Kaneohe, Hawaii
“Fresh salad”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

My favorites are the Satay Salad and the Ahi Caesars. My kids love the Peanut butter, banana and honey sandwich. They also have sub sandwiches but I haven't tried any of them. Looks good and I see a lot of people ordering them.

Visited October 2012