“Gold Nugget Tucked Away in Strip Mall”

Willow tree Korean Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 147 Restaurants in Kailua
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was really surprised by how good the food was at Willow Tree. I had the Kalbi, Spicy Chicken Katsu, Chicken Shoyu, with Kimchi and soup. The Spicy Katsu was out of this world, I could eat it every day for a month straight! The Shoyu was also delicious. The portion size was great, enough for 2 meals and the cost was super low. I would definitely go back!

There are newer reviews for Willow tree Korean Restaurant

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

This is a great little place to eat in Aikahi. The menu is widely varied and the food excels. Try the Kal-Bi for a great taste of really good Korean food!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

get here before 4pm for the lunch specials (we just missed it). YUM! Great Korean that's not too greasy and everything is made in house. The bbq meat was amazing and we were sorry we couldn't come more than once!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The food is average. The place is pretty much a dive. Interior needs to be updated. Service is very good and their lunch specials are reasonably priced for the amount of food you get.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon this small, clean restaurant last year. We decided to go back to try it again. We highly recommend this restaurant. The staff is friendly and attentive. The food is delicious. My husband had a combo beef dish and I had the Bee Bim Bap. Both were outstanding. The sides of different types of Kim Chee were also terrific. The prices are very fair . We would make this a regular - if we lived here !!
JY