“Favorite new running shoes!”
Review of Be Fit Kailua

Be Fit Kailua
Ranked #11 of 16 Shopping in Kailua
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I'm visiting Oahu and spending time in Kailua Town where I visited the new running and fitness store, Be Fit Kailua. The day I was in, they were having a sale on Mizuno running shoes. I've always purchased size 9, just like my street shoes. However, after a personalized fitting and consultation, I learned that I would be better off with a size 9.5 in my running shoes. I chose a spiffy orange pair and LOVE 'em. I've gone for several runs, and am sooo happy with the fit and performance.
I also purchased some awesome shorts and a new running bra. Very pleased with both items. Cute store, bright and clean. Lisa and Jeff tell me they will soon be carrying yoga clothes and gear. I'll be back!

1  Thank julie301