“Good Thai food and atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #68 of 143 Restaurants in Kailua
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
kaneohe
“Good Thai food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Delicious spring rolls and not-so-ordinary thai dishes are my favorite. They even have 2 brands of Thai beer. The sushi confused me a bit, but be sure to ask maverick what his favorite dish is. They are ready to offer milk or orange slices when your head explodes from the chili.

Visited May 2014

Kailua, Hawaii
“Like coming home to family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We have been going to Saeng's since 2000. The service is always good and the food is tasty. The portions are fair and the sushi bar has been a nice addition to the ambience of the place. Joanne and Tony always great us with a smile. Sam and Phan are always so friendly and know every ingredient on the menu. Good food and great feel.

• Visited March 2014
Coolum Beach, Australia
“Every thing was great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Excellent, food, service and decor. Thoroughly recommended.
Choice was great and tasted great, and quick. .prices were very reasonable

Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Meh, I've Had Better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

It was OK....but not great. If you're craving some Thai, this probably won't satisfy your craving. That said, it's decent enough. I did really like the decor/ambiance, though. Casual elegance. Nice staff, too.

Visited April 2013
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Good food at a good price...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

I have had bad Thai food and I have had great Thai food. This is good, but not great.

I went there with my family and did enjoy the meal. My son and I each ordered chicken Pad Thai. My wife had an order of pineapple fried rice and my daughter wasn't all that hungry so she just had some sticky rice. We all shared an order of spring rolls.

The Pad Thai had a nice flavor (I go with a medium spice and my son had no spice), but it was a little stickier than I like it. It was to the point of clumpiness. I would prefer it a little thinner. But, as I said, the flavor was good.

My wife loved her pineapple fried rice. I am sure she would have ordered another plate of it to take home, if she had thought of it.

The ambiance is good and the wait staff is attentive.

I would recommend this restaurant to folks that enjoy Thai food.

• Visited March 2013