“Average, unfriendly”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I've been here twice in the past few months and it really doesn't impress me.The service is uninspired and food average. I'm sure I'll go back just because it's convenient but it's certainly not memorable.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I was so looking forward to some good Thai food during my weekend on Oahu. Champa was recommended, but my chicken dish was not tasty, lacked the exotic aromas and resembled 3-day old leftovers. The server failed the basic requirement of returning to ask if I needed anything. That said the place was packed, including a large birthday party. Someone must like it, but not me.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Friendly service, BYOB and good for groups. Have been 2-3 times. Good parking and usually no need for reservations

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We felt like Thai after a long day of touristing and dropped in here to find it was open. We had great service even though it was close to closing time, and enjoyed our meals, and took leftovers back to our accommodation. Prices at what we expected, and the curry was a little thinner than what we expected. With the rice, it was yummy. We would go back if we were there again.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

This place is awful. We got chicken satay for our toddler son and he nearly choked on the chicken because it was so dry and hard. Same thing with the garlic chicken. Over done, dry and tasteless. We also got the green curry...which essentially was spiced coconut milk. Overall, save your appetite for something else...this place is definitely not worth a visit.