“Excellent Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We ate here twice while in Kailua and thought it was very good, authentic Thai food. Portions are generous and the food was fresh. Excellent summer rolls. The yellow curry with tofu was very delicious. My daughter, who is not adventurous, loved the chicken fried rice.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Great food and you can bring your own beer or wine! Bring an opener so you don't have to bother the staff. Love the Tom Ka with chicken, love the spring rolls. Get there early parking is extremely limited (4-5 spots) I am a foodie and this is great food. You will have food to go with any meal and leave full.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

For some reason, Thai restaurants have a hard time attracting enough patrons, Champa does not. The reason is simple, the food is authentic and very good, the portions plentiful, the real Thai waitresses are friendly and the local waiters bend over backwards to make you happy. Champa was an all around good experience that is very affordable. If you like to drink alcohol, don't forget to bring your own. They will be happy to give you the glasses.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stopped for lunch shortly before closing at 2pm and found this small restaurant in a non description strip mall. We were quickly seated and enjoyed a combo appetizer plate with Thai shrimp toast, egg roll and wonderful peanut chicken satay. My entree was requested to be spicy (not as spicy as I wanted) but the "Indian" style Thai curry was really good. It was creamy, and went well with sticky rice and was a satisfyingly good portion for $13. The front and decor may not be the most appealing but we found the food to be hot, fast and delicious.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I've been here twice in the past few months and it really doesn't impress me.The service is uninspired and food average. I'm sure I'll go back just because it's convenient but it's certainly not memorable.