“Great service, good food”
Review of Dean's Drive-Inn

Dean's Drive-Inn
Ranked #5 of 130 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Like some of the others here I made it a point to try while on vacation. I must say it was pretty good...I came here with family so I had the opportunity to taste the ahi belly with butter n capers, a little dry but tasted really good...the surf n turf...ahi cakes and Teri steak...sauces on both was good...you definitely should try this place....PARKING IS HORRIBLE!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

stopped in with a party of 10 after going to the sea world park one day. rack of lamb was gamey, surf n turf featured ahi fish cakes which were really good with the chilli aioli sauce. coconut shrimp was typical of fast food. only reason we went there was because of a recent cooking show feature. the host of the tv program leads us wrong more often than you think. we wont be back. after this experience we stopped at the Mexican joint (before the mcdonalds) on the way back to Honolulu and ate like a king.

1  Thank Albert P
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We went based on Guy Fieri's DDD rec. Every table was taken when we walked in. At first, Dean seemed impatient and grumpy, but he warmed up while we were waiting for our food. He was really very gracious and accommodating. As soon as our food was ready, a table opened up...I had the coconut shrimp and my friend had a burger...both meals were fantastic. If they had a bathroom and didn't charge for refills, it would be perfect!!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Awesome food and service. I had the coconut shrimp and my husband had the ahi cakes. Both were very good

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great plate lunches and great service! I love the teri beef. It's in a hole-in-the-wall location that can be easily missed. Go get 'ono grinds from them now!