“Can't wait to go back!”
Review of Dean's Drive-Inn

Dean's Drive-Inn
Ranked #7 of 131 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We live on the other side of the island so we had to plan our trip to Dean's Drive Inn after Guy Fieri's DDD got us excited about this place. We were first in line for a weekday lunch so we got a nice corner table. Our orders arrived quickly, service was friendly and Dean himself even stopped by our table. We ordered everything featured on DDD and everything was very good. Dean's is tiny so it got crowded fast but it's worth the drive for sure and we certainly will be back!

9  Thank vrite
There are newer reviews for Dean's Drive-Inn

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Like some of the others here I made it a point to try while on vacation. I must say it was pretty good...I came here with family so I had the opportunity to taste the ahi belly with butter n capers, a little dry but tasted really good...the surf n turf...ahi cakes and Teri steak...sauces on both was good...you definitely should try this place....PARKING IS HORRIBLE!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

stopped in with a party of 10 after going to the sea world park one day. rack of lamb was gamey, surf n turf featured ahi fish cakes which were really good with the chilli aioli sauce. coconut shrimp was typical of fast food. only reason we went there was because of a recent cooking show feature. the host of the tv program leads us wrong more often than you think. we wont be back. after this experience we stopped at the Mexican joint (before the mcdonalds) on the way back to Honolulu and ate like a king.

1  Thank Albert P
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We went based on Guy Fieri's DDD rec. Every table was taken when we walked in. At first, Dean seemed impatient and grumpy, but he warmed up while we were waiting for our food. He was really very gracious and accommodating. As soon as our food was ready, a table opened up...I had the coconut shrimp and my friend had a burger...both meals were fantastic. If they had a bathroom and didn't charge for refills, it would be perfect!!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Awesome food and service. I had the coconut shrimp and my husband had the ahi cakes. Both were very good