I stayed with Don and De 1/24-1/27/14 and was welcomed and treated as a member of their family. The Victorian room (with its own bathroom and large closet) was perfect for me. It did not feel cluttered and was clean and neat. The bed was comfortable. The breakfasts consisted of yummy banana bread that Don bakes, toast, cereal, and fresh fruit (I had a half a papaya every morning). There are mosquitos on the patio, so be prepared. Both Don and Dee love to tell stories and talk, and were very entertaining. They loaned beach towels and map books and had advice on what to do and where to eat that was helpful. Some street noise, but nothing intolerable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a traditional B&B which is located on the Windward Coast of O'ahu, overlooking a 700 year old Hawaiian Fish Pond and Kaneohe Bay. It offers two guest rooms - the Victorian Room with a Queen bed and attached private bath and the Circus Room with two extra long twin beds and a private bath located across the corridor from the room. Breakfast is served by the pool each morning and the guests are welcome to use the living room, lanai and pool area. The house is filled with artwork and antiques and a wonderful collection of Persian carpets. Iced water and glasses are provided in the rooms, glasses and ice are in the bar area, refrigerator space is provided for guest's drinks and prepared foods. Free wireless connection is available. Parking is in the driveway. A wonderful location for exploring the entire island and hosts who go out of their way to advise, assist and welcome guests to O'ahu. There are no extra charges above and beyond the nightly room charge ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ali`i Bluffs Windward Hotel Kaneohe
- Ali`i Bluffs Windward b&b
- Ali'i Bluffs Windward Bed And Breakfast Hawaii/Oahu - Kaneohe