A perfect stay from the first delicious breakfast by the pool to our last farewell by the gate.
Don and De - thank you both for contributing to make our time memorable, enjoyable and stress-free. As well as sharing so much knowledge - both local and historical of Honolulu - we loved hearing anecdotal stories of you enriched past.
With the bus service right at the corner, going either to Waikiki or North Shore, who needs a rental? And only a five minute walk to shops and restaurants. Position out of the busy streets of Waikiki was great.
Helpful tips and phone calls on our behalf were much appreciated and after each day of being out and about, it was so nice to come "home" to a warm welcome and a comfortable bed.
We look forward to staying again next time we stop over in Honolulu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a traditional B&B which is located on the Windward Coast of O'ahu, overlooking a 700 year old Hawaiian Fish Pond and Kaneohe Bay. It offers two guest rooms - the Victorian Room with a Queen bed and attached private bath and the Circus Room with two extra long twin beds and a private bath located across the corridor from the room. Breakfast is served by the pool each morning and the guests are welcome to use the living room, lanai and pool area. The house is filled with artwork and antiques and a wonderful collection of Persian carpets. Iced water and glasses are provided in the rooms, glasses and ice are in the bar area, refrigerator space is provided for guest's drinks and prepared foods. Free wireless connection is available. Parking is in the driveway. A wonderful location for exploring the entire island and hosts who go out of their way to advise, assist and welcome guests to O'ahu. There are no extra charges above and beyond the nightly room charge ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ali`i Bluffs Windward Hotel Kaneohe
- Ali`i Bluffs Windward b&b
- Ali'i Bluffs Windward Bed And Breakfast Hawaii/Oahu - Kaneohe