This was our first time staying at a B&B. We stayed for three nights. Don and De were such great hosts that they have now set the bar pretty high for future stays at other B&Bs. They were very knowledgeable about the history and area of Hawaii. We loved the location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. They told us about the ancient fish pond behind their house and with a very short walk we were able to explore an area that was not on our list if things to do. So glad we did! They gave us beach towels, hiking books, and great advice. Our room was just right for us and I loved the decor. Very interesting antiques throughout. Our room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We left very early each morning so we didn't get to enjoy breakfast but Don always had coffee, bananas, and cookies waiting for us. I highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a traditional B&B which is located on the Windward Coast of O'ahu, overlooking a 700 year old Hawaiian Fish Pond and Kaneohe Bay. It offers two guest rooms - the Victorian Room with a Queen bed and attached private bath and the Circus Room with two extra long twin beds and a private bath located across the corridor from the room. Breakfast is served by the pool each morning and the guests are welcome to use the living room, lanai and pool area. The house is filled with artwork and antiques and a wonderful collection of Persian carpets. Iced water and glasses are provided in the rooms, glasses and ice are in the bar area, refrigerator space is provided for guest's drinks and prepared foods. Free wireless connection is available. Parking is in the driveway. A wonderful location for exploring the entire island and hosts who go out of their way to advise, assist and welcome guests to O'ahu. There are no extra charges above and beyond the nightly room charge ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ali`i Bluffs Windward b&b
- Ali`i Bluffs Windward Hotel Kaneohe
- Ali'i Bluffs Windward Bed And Breakfast Hawaii/Oahu - Kaneohe