“The Real Koa”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love this place. Doesn't look from the outside like the cozy diner it is on the inside but don't let that and some tricky parking dissuade you. And don't go to other Koa's and think it will be the same because it isn't. This place is great for singles, couples and families to go for a great breakfast. For me, there is nothing more romantic than a breakfast out to start a lazy day :). I love their eggs benedict. And their hash (ask for it crispy) is the best I have had on island. Don't miss this place!

1  Thank kmr23

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This place has the best crepes I think I have ever had in my entire life - very big portions, and not much healthy stuff on the menu, but then you can always go somewhere else for that :)

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

We also went to the Koa Pancake House in Aiea thr other day, and this one was way better! This is a sit down restaurant with a local feel. The one in Aiea was not as clean or friendly, and you order at the front, they then bring it to you. Great food, large portions, nice service here in Kaneohe.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

I got Denver omelette with spinach instead of ham(95 cent substitute) and instead of potatoes I opted for specialty pancakes (for $3.00 extra) Great size, but it came out to $17.00!! I enjoyed my food but don't prefer to pay that for breakfast. The pancakes were to die for though! 3 Banana and chocolate chip fluffy pancakes with lightly sprinkled powdered sugar. The omelette was full of stuff yet, had hardly any flavor... I added salt. My hubby got the pork loco moco and loved it. In the end, our bill was $38. The service was fast, friendly and consistent. A nice treat to eat out, but cost more than I expected.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The service is fast and the food is good and the prices are reasonable. The wait staff are happy and accommodating.