“Great plate lunches”

Ranked #67 of 128 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great plate lunches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I come here frequently for their sizable combination plates. Not only is the size great, but the food is delicious. Some of their items are hit-or-miss - try the chicken katsu.

• Visited July 2014

Wharton, New Jersey
“Much better than expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Just stopped in to kill time before a movie, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. Plate lunch was excellent, and the BBQ chicken was especially good. Nothing fancy, but I'd definitely recommend it - great quality for the price.

• Visited May 2014
LOGAN, UT
“Tired and hungry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

We had tried 2 other restaurants before we said, just find a place to eat..this was the place. They have a huge variety of good, i had saimin..very salty. My husband a burger and fries and my Mom had 1/2 plate lunch. All were okay.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

We ate here out of necessity because we were hungry and refused to eat at McDonald's or subway. Even when I got my selection I was worried. I ordered mixed plate with beef stew. It was awesome. It was way more food than I needed but I just kept eating because it was so yummy. Also had orange chicken at the table and it was delicious. Place is tucked in to a small strip mall but is well worth finding. So glad we stopped.