“Yummy Mahi Mahi”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #47 of 131 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 January 2013

It's new and delicious the pesto covered Mahi Mahi, was a real surprise and delicious. So happy they have expanded the menu. Coffee was aweful, I am sorry I didn't ask for a freshly brewed cup.

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Like Chili's, Denny's, or IHOP, you can expect the same quality as you'd get on the mainland. However, you are paying about 20% more for getting it in Hawaii. In my opinion, NOT worth it at all. Way too many other great restaurants on the island

1  Thank Jason B
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I don't know why this chain is called RUBY TUESDAY. I am sure there is a reason, I just do not know it. If you are hungry and don't want to spend too much, go for it, but that is it.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

So we decided to go here since we were in Kaneohe. We were seated right away and greeted by a waitress shortly after. We ordered salad bar with our meals but no plates for a good 5-10 min by the time they got the plates our food already came no utensils. Then my burger cold and fries cold so the waitress was kind enough to take salad off since we both never ate it. Waitress was really nice just maybe a bad day we went.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

It's a national chain so the food is average. The salad bar is pretty decent.