“Just About Every Weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #53 of 128 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Just About Every Weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

It starts with Happy Hour, and the fish Tacos. Next we order our meal which is either the Garlic Ribs and for me the T Bone steak. Their salad bar is one of the best varieties, and when it comes to that, I can eat as much as I can handle. Everything is fresh and that's what makes the salad the bomb! The service is excellent, and when in doubt if looking for a change of menu, the waiters/waitresses will gladly assist and recommend. They know how to make it work for you, and keep you satisfied with every bite. Just about every other sunday, its breakfast. Love the BLT Melt, had it for the first time and I'm hooked, simply like no other, only the way Ruby Tuesdays makes it! I thought their biscuits with their fresh strawberry Jam was enough with coffee, I found the BLT and now the biscuits are more like a dessert. Love that we have it in Windward Mall, never can pass up going there.

Visited June 2014

Kailua, Hawaii
“slow service, expensive food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Thought I'd try it again, previous experience was poor. If you go there expecting to make a movie at the windward mall, get the soup/salad bar- pretty pricey, but at least it will be fast. We sat down with an hour to go, told our waitress, and she guaranteed no problem with a hamburger and a crab cake pupu. Date said hamburger was ok, crab cake was mediocre and small- perhaps a good thing. Excuse for the kitchen being slow, but no reason to wait 10 minutes to get a beer and a glass of wine. If this were a Spanish Fork rating of the place, it wouldn't get one. It's just a bar. Won't try it again, doesn't have to be three strikes. Noisy. For great food in Kaneohe, go to Kin Wah (where we should have gone)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Richard M
San Ramon, California
“stopped here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

stopped here for a late lunch one day after exploring the east side. good food and good service! my gf had coconut shrimp (she shared it with me and it was very, very good!). I had a Caesar salad, which was pretty good!

Ruby Tuesday is part of the Windward Mall in Kaneohe, with Macy*s, Sears', Aéropostale and a bunch of other smaller national chain stores you find at malls on the mainland, like Lids. There are also a bunch of local stores.

The day we were there, there as an indoor farmers' market, with lots of locals selling their vegetables and wares. I bought fresh pineapple cup from a local vendor, and my gf got bought
some very fresh and ripe papaya, which she brought back to our hotel room, and we had for a snack later.

Anyway, the food at Ruby Tuesday was very good and the service was above average.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Rob M
“Service is an issue”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

After my last experience I really didn't want to go back but my husband said we should try again. Our waitress was nice but the service from the kitchen needs improvement. When I am made uncomfortable looking around to see when we might get our food when other people have got theirs before us and we were their first, then I don't want to deal with it again. The booths need serious maintenance and even though our waitress was extremely nice others just disappeared for long periods of time. This is the second time this has happened to us so I don't know if it is personal thing or not but here is our experience. Hope this helps the manager in some way.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank puddles25
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

Food is a little salty for me and the staff is okay. It really depends on who is waiting on you. Not all the staff but some disappear and you really wonder where they go. I don't like their mix'd drinks. Too watery...

Visited May 2013