We really enjoyed our week stay at the Ko Olina Beach Villas. We were on the ground floor and we had the view of the ocean. The pools were great but the jacuzzi's in the front pool were not working. The gym is nice and the pool off the gym is nice and that jacuzzi was working. The staff at the resort are very friendly. The Aulani (Disney Resort) is right next to the beach villas and we stayed there one night. The beach in front the villas was nice and quite while we were there. The inside of the condo was nice and spacious and clean. We are going to go back beacuse we really enjoyed the place and the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheer cliffs that rise from turquoise lagoons. Balmy breezes and peaceful white-sand beaches. Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, on the southwest coast of Oahu, feels straight from a Hawaiian storybook. Here you'll find exceptional two and three bedroom boutique vacation rental villas with gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling sliding glass walls leading out to your private lanai. Luxurious villas with a personal touch in an utterly breathtaking setting. Outside, find four breathtaking lagoons with wide sandy beaches and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs. Enjoy golf at our LPGA championship golf course and sign up for a catamaran cruise watching dolphins and whales at play. The beach bar awaits along with your ocean side grill to prepare sumptuous meals while sipping a cocktail and watching the sun dip into the ocean. The end to another beautiful day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach Villas at Ko Olina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Beach Villas At Ko Olina Hawaii/Oahu