We stayed in unit 0411 for 8 days in June 2014. This place is fabulous. Very high end finishes. I think each unit is individually owned and we booked on Home Away. We saved lots of money by buying drinks and food at the nearby Costco and Target. The pools are beautiful and were not crowded at all. My "kids" are 20, 24, 28 and 29 and were happy just to spend the day bouncing between the pools. There are four outdoor grills to "cook out". We rented a three bedroom, three bath condo on the 4th floor with outstanding views. They light tiki torches every night and the ground are impeccable. We were able to do laundry in our unit, big plus. The lanai has large doors that slide into the walls so you feel like you are outside. TVs in every room, great internet access, sub zero fridge with a separate wine fridge. Double dishwashers were helpful when we only had to wash coffee cups and spoons. The closets had lots of towels and toys plus snorkel gear & chairs. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were large and lush. We travel a lot for family vacations and this has been our favorite trip. Lots and lots to do within walking distance. Tons of restaurants and three other resorts nearby. We visited Aulani twice. The open air lobby was so fun and the staff is top notch. If I could give this 6 out of 5, I would. Very affordable for a family of five adults. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheer cliffs that rise from turquoise lagoons. Balmy breezes and peaceful white-sand beaches. Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, on the southwest coast of Oahu, feels straight from a Hawaiian storybook. Here you'll find exceptional two and three bedroom boutique vacation rental villas with gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling sliding glass walls leading out to your private lanai. Luxurious villas with a personal touch in an utterly breathtaking setting. Outside, find four breathtaking lagoons with wide sandy beaches and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs. Enjoy golf at our LPGA championship golf course and sign up for a catamaran cruise watching dolphins and whales at play. The beach bar awaits along with your ocean side grill to prepare sumptuous meals while sipping a cocktail and watching the sun dip into the ocean. The end to another beautiful day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Villas at Ko Olina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Beach Villas At Ko Olina Hawaii/Oahu