We stayed at # 601 (2 BR suite) and had booked through VRBO website. You will be pleasantly surprised by the way better facility than what is portrayed in the pictures. Some spontaneous descriptors:
GREAT hosts (Denice was really quick in responding to requests)
the place was immaculate,
appliances high end,
beach toys well stocked,
Free parking, no additional resort fees, free fast wifi, full cable, massive living area... lots of plus points.
We stayed at #601 for 5 days and the vacation was way too short. Would come back for sure and highly recommend.
thanks for the beautiful place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheer cliffs that rise from turquoise lagoons. Balmy breezes and peaceful white-sand beaches. Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, on the southwest coast of Oahu, feels straight from a Hawaiian storybook. Here you'll find exceptional two and three bedroom boutique vacation rental villas with gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling sliding glass walls leading out to your private lanai. Luxurious villas with a personal touch in an utterly breathtaking setting. Outside, find four breathtaking lagoons with wide sandy beaches and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs. Enjoy golf at our LPGA championship golf course and sign up for a catamaran cruise watching dolphins and whales at play. The beach bar awaits along with your ocean side grill to prepare sumptuous meals while sipping a cocktail and watching the sun dip into the ocean. The end to another beautiful day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Beach Villas Resort Hawaii/Oahu