“highly recommend! fantastic!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sunset View from our Penthouse Suite lanai August 2010!
Ko Olina Beach Villas Ena Ena Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

newcali
Walnut Creek, California
“highly recommend! fantastic!”
Reviewed 12 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

the owners and their onsite property manager were prompt and helpful. gabriela met us at the condo, let us in, gave the scoop, and answered our questions. and we didn't need her again! checkout was a breeze. no long list of "departure chores" like many vacation rentals. we just left the key cards on the counter.
we were four people staying in the condo --my husband and me + our 3-yr-old. daughter and our babysitter and it was a good fit.
the layout is especially perfect if you have kids and/or early risers. the bedrooms are tucked in the back, and the front of the condo is the living room and chef's kitchen plus a big balcony. the balcony is like another room! plus, the sliding doors disappear into the wall to make one big indoor/outdoor living space!
the beds are SO comfy. the bathrooms are very nice. everything is high quality.
the parking space was close by and convenient. plenty of nice beach towels and a few beach toys. kitchen was well equipped
the lagoon beaches are beautiful and never too crowded. they're great if you have little ones b/c they are so calm. lots to do along the stretch of ko'olina resorts. fish feeding at the marriott. several restaurant options. roy's across the street (our fave). the golf course. a small grocery store. ten mins in kapolei is everything any town in the US would have -- jamba juice, safeway, starbucks, movie theater... just a great place to be for a week! easy drive to waikiki and the north shore for mini day trips, too.
the pool areas were even nicer than we expected. never too crowded and very enjoyable. great pools for little ones and for adults. nice little bar for a cocktail with a view, too.
all in all -- it was perfect! we would recommend it to anyone and hope to stay again soon!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the fact that it felt like a LUXURY resort
Liked least: keycards have room number on them! it made me very paranoid about losing one.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Taiwan

Your age range 25-34
Calgary
Reviewed 23 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing