“Best Pho on Oahu!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Best Pho on Oahu!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Been there a few times now. Been to a bunch of pho places on Oahu. This is, thus far, the best pho that I've had on the Island. I haven't been to them all but if my family wants pho we travel to Kapolei from Red Hill for this place. I'm still looking for other spots.

The broth is clean and crisp. It's flavorful and the meats are plentiful. The side veg that comes with it is awesome too. BIG JALAPENOS.

I run a travel blog on Hawaii http://moveto-hawaii.com but I'm not a foodie. This is the place for pho on Oahu...

• Visited August 2014

Hawaii
“Great Pho”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have been here several times over the last 6 months for their Pho! It is the most authentic place in the area. I know it is tough for small businesses in Hawaii, and they have done a great job in keeping the prices affordable while delivering a very good product. Congrats!

• Visited May 2014
Wahiawa, Hawaii
“Great meat ball soup! Fresh!”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Yummy for veggie lovers, the Pho here is authentic Vietnamese food with fresh leaves and fast service!

Visited February 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“Good Food”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Pho 808 is an authentic Vietnamese resto! It's a small place located in Kapolei. They have a variety of food menu not just pho. They also serve curry and sandwiches. Price is very affordable. Service is good. They even have a small restroom inside their resto lol. Parking can be a challenge since the place can be very busy especially during dinner hours.

Their pho comes with the usual beans sprouts, basil, mints and jalapeńos. You can ask them for additional vegetables with no extra charge. You gotta try their summer rolls and their fried meat rolls too. It's the best. They even have take-out orders!

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Average Vietnamese in Kapolei”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Maybe because I lived in Arlington, VA, which has a large Vietnamese population or maybe because one of my best friends is Vietnamese and took me to great places when I lived in Atlanta, GA, but Pho 808 is just average. I have had better chicken lemon grass in clay pot in both Arlington and Atlanta. And, don't get me wrong, because this place is better than most in Kapolei. I think it is a shame since there is a decent Vietnamese population that there isn't a better place. I will go back and try the pho, as I read online it is very good but my expectations are low. Definitely better than Pho One in Kapolei. What can I say, I am just not impressed.

Visited October 2012