We did enjoy our stay, Because of the pools, but I was expecting a five star experience and it was an average hotel. Iron didn't work, a cabinet doorbell off in our "kitchenette" if you can call it that.
I guess we paid the high prices for the pools and beaches, and they were great! The "spa" rooms were not acceptable at all! The women's steam room reeked and I actually warn against going in there.
To top it off, we were surprised with a $210 dollar parking fee at the end of our stay! Oh well, live and learn. Won't stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Marriott, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu