We stayed at the Marriott Ko'Olina resort in in June of 2008 and absolutely loved it! My parents are owners there and they gave us their week to enjoy. It was so beautiful. The rooms were large, clean and luxurious. I loved being greeted at the door during check in. We were asked to go to the Welcome center where we were greeted with Lei's and information on things to do at the resort.
The resort has every activity you would want to do in Hawaii. The resort also has some nice restaurants. We walked down to the JW Marriott near the Lagoon and ate at the Seafood Buffett that they have each Saturday night. It was wonderful.
We have 3 children ranging from 6-13. All of them just loved this vacation. We would definetly recommend families staying here.
I'll post some pictures - check them out if you get the chance.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu