I spent four days on O'ahu at this resort because I didn't want to be near the hustle & bustle of Waikiki Beach. I thought this resort was very nice. Food was good, and The Marketplace was a nice feature so you didn't have to go into town to get basics (as others have pointed out, this is in kind of a remote area). If you rent a guest room as I did, be prepared: It's narrow. The ceilings are high which helps, but the room is long & narrow and your balcony is going to be small as a result (just room for a small table & 2 chairs and that's it). You get a little fridge & sink, but no stove.
One thing to watch out for is the sales pitch to buy a timeshare there. They tried to get me to attend a 90-minute presentation and later prepay for 5 nights anytime within the next 18 months both of which I turned down. It's completely understandable that they do it, just saying be prepared for it!
The other thing which led to me giving this hotel 4/5 instead of 5/5 is that I TWICE had to go to the front desk and ask them to send somebody up to tidy my room. After they second time the clerk said "it won't happen again" and it didn't. But for the amount of money I paid, I should not have had to ask in the first place - even if I did skip out on the sales pitches.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu