We just spent 8 nights in Oahu: 7 at Marriott's Ko'Olina Beach Club and the last night at the Marriott Courtyard Waikiki. The weather on the west side of this island near the town of Kapolei couldn't be better. A bit windy the first night, followed by 7 days of sun with virtually no humidity: 80 to 85 daily with overnight temps of about 65-70.
We took two two-tank diving trips with Hawaii Nautical (http://www.hawaiinautical.com) who picked us up at 815 am and returned us to the resort by 1230 pm. They were absolutely terrific with their service, dive boats, new gear and overall service.
We barbequed fresh ahi tuna a few nights at the grills near the pools and ate in our spacious rooms. When we chose to dine out, we went to Chuck's and Longboards right in the hotel -- great tropical drinks, the freshest island fish, and great ocean views.
The Ko'Olina pools are beautiful but the beach lagoon is spectacular, especially since the sun sets right in the front of the hotel at this time of year.
And of course, the Marriott staff couldn't have been nicer. We'll be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu