We were there as a hotel guest, and given a room on th 3rd floor. Floors 2 - 4 are mostly for the hotel guests. There was a slight view of he ocean, but through the trees. The upper floors are reserved for the Marriott Vacation Club members. We had a view of the BBQ grill area, and when requested, we were moved to a 7th. floor room. The balcony in the studio unit is very small, but OK for 2 people. The proprty is lush, with a great man made bay for swimming.
Staff is very accommodating. Great ocean view restaurant. Limited options for dining on site, but 10 minutes from 3 other chain restaurants and othere shops and services. Parking is $30 per night, but includes valet service to any part of the resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu