“Great new York style pizza”
Review of Pizza Corner

Pizza Corner
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Great pizza run by a former new yorker! Free delivery in the area or you can sit in or outside. Perfect thing to satisfy your pizza needs at the beach. Even better that its locally run and owned...not a chain! We had sausage green peppers and black olives. Yum.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Being from Chicago, it wasn't the best pizza I've ever had but it definitely did the job. Food tasted fresh and I really enjoyed the crust. Would recommend.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I'd had my eye on this place for months before our Aulani arrival. We ordered a NY Cheese pizza on our first night, but the bottom was quite burnt and ruined the flavor. Perhaps this was a one off but we didn't return to find out.

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch as I was in the area and had the pizza urge. Is in kinda of a tourist area so wasn't expecting to much. But the combo deal was very good , service fast and very friendly. Pizza was excellent, nice crispy crust, toppings just right. I guess if I lived in this area , they be delivering every football Sunday.....

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We dined in rather than take out. The Margherita pizza was so bland we didn't finish it. The salads are served in plastic to-go containers. Salad dressing comes in a plastic squeeze packet. Even the self-serve sodas tasted watered down.

At the conclusion of our meal, the owner chatted us up and gave us some cinnamon rolls to go. Enjoyed the rolls the next morning.

Not recommended.

1  Thank OPTIPOP

Been to Pizza Corner? Share your experiences!