“Ko Olina Ocean Adventure Location”
Review of Ko Olina Marina

and up
Oahu Catamaran Cruise: Wildlife, Snorkeling and Hawaiian Buffet
Ranked #10 of 38 things to do in Kapolei
More attraction details
Owner description: Also a resort area. Includes of a golf course, restaurants, shops, and the Marriott Ihilani.
St. Petersburg, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ko Olina Ocean Adventure Location”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

a clean well kept location for meeting on trips. Today when we did our snorkle adventure there were two weddings at the marina center - a beautiful glass building with a wonderful view of the ocean and beach

Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Yorktown, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Super Awesome Fun Time”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I January 2012 we decided to go on a Catamaran snorkel trip from the Ko'Olina Marina. It was an early tour, they had coffee and breakfast snacks while you wait to board. Once we boarded the Catamaran, we met the crew and Captain Todd. The crew was great, but Todd really made the adventure worth while! Alcohol was available for purchase right away, there is nothing more fun than enjoying a cold one on the open sea. We listened to great music, enjoyed our beverages and soon we were at the first snorkel stop. We snorkeled, saw many beautiful fish and sea turtles and then re-boarded the catamaran. We sailed to another location and snorkeled again. The tour included a lunch, we did not expect the deliciousness that was set before us....chicken or kalua pork, chips and fruit. It was delicious! We had such a wonderful time, we came back a few more times with family visiting. I lived in hawaii for 5 years, and this was my favorite tour ever!

Visited November 2012
5 Thank Boozer_Bean
Elliston
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Absolutely the best!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Our snorkeling trip was unbelievable. It turned out that no one had been snorkeling before so the staff had a challenge but they were up to it. They were especially patient with my friend who does not swim and was hesitant about trying but really wanted to - and she did! We saw turtles first. The spinning dolphins were awesome and our captain put us out where we could watch a group of them swim so close that I could almost touch them. I did get sunburn because I was so engrossed in what we were doing that I failed to reapply it. I was not sure I could handle an underwater camera since I'd never snorkeled before, but next time I'll have one. Truly the time could not have been any better!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Irene L
Northern VA, USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Snorkel Trip”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Our family did the dophin and snorkel trip from the marina. Great family experience; saw sea turtles and dophins.

Visited August 2013
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Snorkeling trip”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Ko Olina Marina runs a first class snorkeling trip. We have been on several. Safety was great for first timers, saw spinner Dolphins Green Turtles and Loggerheads. Staff was great. Snooba was enjoyed by those who did it. I highly recommend this trip.

Visited August 2013