Be amazed when you enter the Hale Koa
Hale Koa View from beach toward home, with handcarved canoe on the foreground.Beachfront home! Nui- Master Bedroom seating area with tranquil views of the yard out to the water
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Nui - Living Room w/ 60in TV and Large Windows with Views - Light and Bright
Beautiful View of the Hale Koa
Enjoy swimming in the Hale Koa Pool. Keep warm by the Firepot.
Beautiful Water feature w/ pool in background at Hale Koa
Have your beachfront wedding at the Hale Koa
Relax at the luxurious Hale Koa Living room
Hale Koa Kitchen opens to living and dining rooms
Hale Koa kitchen - great for entertaining
Hale Koa - beautiful dining table with kitchen on the background
Hale Koa Hand carved Merbau stair railings from Indonesia
Imagine yourself relaxing in this Hale Koa bedroom.- what a luxurious room
Hale Koa Upstairs Masters Bedroom #1--King Bed. Fit for a King!
Hale Koa Downstairs pool-courtyard bedroom w/ Queen size bed - beautiful!
This Upstairs Masters Bedroom #2 in Hale Koa has a King Bed and beautiful decorations.
Wake up to a great view from this Hale Koa bedroom
One of the Hale Koa bedrooms during daytime - you can clearly see it's beauty
Enjoy this spacious Hale Koa bedroom
This Hale Koa bathroom is spacious and beautiful as well.
This Hale Koa Master bathroom comes complete with jet tub, stand up shower, dual sinks
Another view of the amazing bathroom
Here's another bathroom in beautiful Hale Koa
When you're at Hale Koa, this is your beach
Enjoy these waters during your stay in Hale Koa
Hale Koa Gorgeous almost-private beach
Hale Koa's  Beautiful picturesque beach
Hale Koa's on a great location!
Kekela Beachfront Estate - Arial View of the homes - Private Beachfront Property
Nui - Living Room - 4 sofas provide seating for the whole family - Large open floor plan.
Nui - Kitchen - with updated modern cabinets and appliances.
Nui - Master Bedroom - King Bed and seating area
Nui's beautiful Master Bedroom with King Bed
Nui' Guest Bedroom with Bathroom
Nui's Guest Bedroom with King Bed
Nui's Guest Bedroom with Queen bed and 2 Twins. Lots of space for everyone in your family/friends
Nui's beautiful Master Bathroom
Enjoy the view from Nui's Lanai
Relax in Ik's Living Room with its Casual Open Floor Plan
Iki - Living Room - Ceiling fans throughout the homes so you'll feel comfortable during your stay
Iki's Dining Room is big enough for 6 and additional bar seating in the open kitchen
Iki - Dining Room - Bar Seating close by.
Iki- Kitchen - Modern Updated Appliances Eat in Bar and Updated Cabinets.
Iki - Guest Bedroom w/ 2 Queen beds
Iki - Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed, notice the beautiful decorations
Iki - Guest Bedroom with wonderful picture of the surf
One of Iki's Bathrooms
Casual Beach Decor and Furnishings
Casual affordable home. Get beachfront with game room and sports  court without the luxury prices!
Iki - Relax in your hammock
Beach access from the homes (Kekela Beachfront Estate)
Arial View Kekela Beachfront Estate
Picnic by the ocean
Hammock by the ocean - what a relaxing spot
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Sarah J
Seattle, Washington
“nice house, good wedding location”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

I had previously posted an approved review and then found that the owner perhaps had removed the listing and created a new listing for the same property. Likely because I cannot give this a five star rating.

It is a really nice house and they provide everything you need for a nice stay. However my feedback was still constructive and should be shared. The photos show an immaculate property with green lawns and from afar, everything looks brand new. Up close, the furniture has been sitting out, likely for a couple of years, which is normal for patio and lawn furniture and it is showing it's age and wear. I do not think this is horrible and it does not make for an uncomfortable stay, I am simply noting it as I would with a hotel if I stayed in one. Updates could make a huge difference.

I did not take photos of the property because it was not reserved under my name and I did not anticipate writing a review. However by the end of my stay I thought it was necessary. We stayed for three nights in this home and never got a good nights sleep because we could not get the AC to work correctly in the upstairs bedroom. There are signs posted that we should rely on the tradewinds which are amazing and should be enough to cool the home, however even with all windows and the bedroom door open, we could not cool that upstairs bedroom down nor could we get the AC to do a proper job.

We also were frustrated that there was construction going on the wall along the property the entire time we stayed. This was INCREDIBLY frustrating as they were there the entire day and even into the late afternoon and early evening. If we had wanted to use the backyard during the day, we would have to be fine with construction workers being a part of our day. I also found this annoying when I went to take a shower upstairs and could see straight out to the men working on the wall. I found this unacceptable and felt there should have been a discount applied to the stay because it was intrusive for a vacation in Hawaii to have construction on the property that close while we were making use of it.

The property has direct access to the beach but it is not the picturesque swimming beach you might anticipate in Hawaii. It is untouched and very beautiful, but if you're looking for a "vibe" of people laying on the beach, you will not find it around this property, so that is just something to consider.

It is a very very nice house, with tons of space and a lot to offer. I think some updates and a really deep clean, especially around the grounds would really make people feel more comfortable. However, if I was looking for a Hawaii vacation home, I think I would look for something that has more access and more tourist vibe. This is something I was unaware of about the North Shore in general. The only place on the North Shore where there's really any sort of tourist vibe is Turtle Bay. Other than that, such as this property, you will feel very secluded. This is my personal preference for vacationing.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing