“Great stop on an island drive”
Review of Dole Plantation

Oahu Coach Tour Including Dole Plantation and Waimea Falls
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Wahiawa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pineapple plantation which offers the largest maze in the world for children to enjoy.
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We took a day drive around the island of Oahu and this was one of our stops. It was fun to walk around and would be a great stop for families. Lots of well priced souvenirs as well. There is a sweet woman in the back of the story that hand makes Hawaiian shirts, dresses, and even doll clothes with beautiful fabrics. We spent about an hour there which was good for us. You would need to budget longer if you wanted to do the maze. There were lots of people there but it never felt crowded.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,670)

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The maze was fun and so was the the train tour. I would have liked to have had a much more detailed tour to explain more about pineapples growing. The garden tour was confusing - couldn't find some of the numbered spots… There was a pineapple cutting demonstration inside and a chocolate demonstration (very basic). This was a fun excursion.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I read a lot about this place, so I took my family to the place. They charge you ~$50 for our family (2 adults, 2 kids). This covers train rides and maze. well, you just see a bunch of pineapples. You don't get to taste them, but just see them from your train ride. Well, I thought it was pretty boring. My kids liked the maze. If you are really bored and want to stop by anyway, you can do that. I personally not impressed with this place, especially with the money you pay.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

After driving the North shore, we decided to stop at the Dole Plantation. It was a great stop for us. Had fun shopping in the gift store. I wish they were giving out free samples of pineapple. We also did the Pineapple Express train ride. It was very educational, and I loved seeing all the little pineapples. We were on the last train of the day, and we missed out on buying any pineapple because the store was closed by the time we got back.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

It was fun riding the little train and listen to the plantation's story. The various trees and gardens were something different to learn about.

Been to Dole Plantation? Share your experiences!