“Just good chicken”

Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Wahiawa
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Description: 100% Fresh All-Natural Chicken.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The chicken was very good! Seasoned well and super tender. Don't you dare peel,off the skin. Eat it too!
My wife and I split 1/2 chicken which was smaller than we expected, but it was enough. It's a hormone free chicken, so I guess that is to be expected. The French fries were unremarkable, but fine.
We went early, about 5 pm, and there was a short line and a few parking spots left. We have heard from friends that it gets full during lunch and dinner hours, so parking could become an issue.
The dining room was small, so getting a seat might also be tough. Expect to get it to go (takeaway).
The staff was also conscientious.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stopped in on our way to see the north shore. Restaurant is small so we took ours to go. Chicken was sooo tasty and affordable, a nice change from Honolulu prices. I would highly recommend you grab a meal from here and have a sunset picnic on the beach.

1  Thank weirdguyingreen
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Took the kids here after a day spent up on the north shore. Chicken was great. We all devoured it. Prices are reasonable as well, always a welcome surprise in Hawaii.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We nearly didn't find this place - I'd forgotten to write down the address but knew we should stumble across it on the way back to Waikiki from the Dole plantation - and we did! Cheap, and absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend eating here, even if you have to go slightly out of your way to do so!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Went here based on TA reviews and was NOT disappointed. The place is small and somewhat restricted on seating, plus it's rather hot in there, but the chicken is superb. It is juicy and flavorful and the skin is very browned. They move fast here and one does not have to wait long to get served. I got the half chicken with Cajun fries (which I highly recommend for $1 more). My wife had the shredded chicken breast and fries. The chicken comes with your choice of various BBQ sauces and hot sauces. I got the smoky BBQ and the wife the sweet BBQ. Both were good. This place is worth the drive. Wish I could have it again tonight!!