“The best experience ever”
Review of CU Diving Oahu

CU Diving Oahu
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Im from Argentina and I went to hawaii with my family, CJ is a great guy and we had a lot of fun.
He picked us up from the hotel and took us to a boat dive excursion.
Recommended!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Just finished our second day of diving with cu diving and cant stress enough how amazing CJ and Paula were as instructors. We saw a monk seal, white tipped shark and so many turtles. First class customer service and amazing people. If you want a truly personalized and memorable experience choose CU!!! Thank you so much for the amazing trip!!!

Reviewed 21 October 2012

We went diving for the first time with CUDIVING! The dives were amazing, we saw sea turtles, octopus and rays. We felt safe at all times! It was a great! Now I love scuba diving!

3  Thank Pauli765
Reviewed 6 July 2012

CJ is the kindest scuba instructor and a lot of fun. He picked us up at the hotel and took us for a boat dive.
It was my daughter and her boyfriend's first time and they did very, very well.
(I on the other hand--not so much.)

2  Thank hawaiikaiwahine