“Snow Puffies Sent From Heaven!”
Review of Paalaa Kai Bakery

Paalaa Kai Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Waialua
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

A few months ago, I went to visit my sister who works at Waialua Elementary, but wanted to get a bite to eat so asked her for places that she could recommend nearby. Paalakai Store has great bento style foods and the bakery next door has killer pastries she said. Since then, we have traveled across the island six times to fill our needs like good pastry addicts should! The Snow Puffies are scrumptiously assembled desserts filled with unreal pudding that is to die for! No kidding, it is as advertised! Oh, but don't go there too late as they often sell out, as we sadly discovered on our third trip back! One more bonus - there's a 50% discount the last hour of business from 6-7pm!

2  Thank Elnakaz1
There are newer reviews for Paalaa Kai Bakery

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Due to the rainy weather, outdoor activities were not permitted today. Therefore, we loaded up the dogs and set out for a ride around the island. Eventually, we found ourselves nearing Haleiwa and Paalaa Kai Bakery came to mind.

We just had to get some Snow Puffies and a few other goodies. Again, no surprises here. The delicious Snow Puffies were filled with the most scrumptious Pastery Creme my tongue ever tasted. A smooth, creamy, rich and not to sweet pudding like substance just did it's dance in my mouth. I was in a wonderland of Snow Puffies as far as my closed eyes could see! lol!

We also got some Malasadas, Ensemadas, Apple Turnovers, Croissants.....I mean everything is good here! No exaggeration here either! I guess that's why it's really busy here, no matter what time you show up.

I recommend Paalaa Kai Bakery to anyone who has a yen for some delicious treats!

2  Thank bikerwoo
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Very good family owned bakery that specializes in Hawaiian baked goods. I was looking for European style bread and they did not make them, otherwise I would have given them a higher rating.

1  Thank JSW731
Reviewed 27 December 2013

drive out to the country as well
'Try the malasadas espcially delicious warm out of the oven
mANY OTHER CHOICES AS WELL but for me its all about the malasada

1  Thank mjmjmjmjmjmj
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The pastries here are so good...they're even better after 6pm when they're 50% off. Get the Puffies like everyone else said. You'll want more when they're gone