“Cheese Burgers and Floppy Fries”
Review of tasty freeze

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Dont know what it is about the food here, but it sure tastes good. When my wife was preg. with our first child she would crave the burgers and fries from this drive in all the time. The fries come with a yellow sauce, and they are not crispy fries, but kinda "floppy". I could eat them by the pound. The burgers are on the small side, but priced so right that you could order three. They too have a special sauce. My wife would make me drive 10 miles just for these two items. I don't blame her, they are good stuff. Very simple, no frills, but so good. I think the place is now called Faith's. Burgers and fries and sodas for 2 kids and 2 adults around 20 bucks.

There are newer reviews for tasty freeze
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook